cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving external email from workflow

Julie_Brown
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I am creating an HR Lifecyle, and I created a Applicant Unity Form and I have Ad Hoc task called Dismiss, when the ad hoc task is selected it pulls the email address from the Unity Form into a Property, then the Property is copied to a keyword (HR-Home Email). That HR-Home Email keyword is what is selected in the Notification so when the Dismiss Ad Hoc Task is selected it will send a notification email to the applicant. The HR-Home Email keyword is set to Alphanumeric. 

The diagnostic console isn't giving me any errors, and the distribution service is running.

I can see in the diagnostic console where the email address is copied to the HR-Home Email keyword, but there is no error or sent successfully. 

Not sure what I am missing?

I can get this to work if I send to my company email address internally. 

3d4f7ce42168431dbbc5bc9e109c97b4

d3e2ec13e7ba4695bb6c4596ffae6e50

24803a46438949649152b2a532d77519

And I even checked Archive Notifications, I go to that DocType and I can see the notification with the correct email address.

209c21c5d60049e2b582c0cc53aafe88

Any direction is greatly appreciated

Thanks

OnBase17

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Julie_Brown
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

It turn out it was our email security software stopping the email notifications. 

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Julie_Brown
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

It turn out it was our email security software stopping the email notifications. 

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.