cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needing to create a separate AppNet application for no auto-login

Leon_Bazil
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Just upgraded OnBase to version 11 and have it installed on Win2008R2, 64bit OS, and the web server with IIS 7.  On my old version/environment, I had a link to OnBase auto login directory, and I setup a second directory with no auto-login enabled for alias users.  I can't seem to get my no autologin app working in IIS 7.  I get an error 500.19 that says the sys.web.extensions is missing a declaration.  Any ideas of how to get this going?

Thanks,

Cheryl

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Cheryl.

While I'm sure this issue has been resolved, I wanted to provide a post for historical purposes. 

The 500.19 Error Code can be reviewed here (link).  Also, make sure that you have the appropriate version of .NET installed and associated with the AppNet and AppServer Application Pools. 

If you have further issues, please reach out to your first line of support.

Take care!

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Cheryl.

How did you go about installing the OnBase Web Server?  Did you use the Server Side Components installer or did you setup the virtual directories manually?  Also, you mention that you had a virtual directory configured for Auto Login and another for Standard OnBase authentication.  Is your current configuration the same with two virtual directories or are you attempting to start from stratch this time with only a single virtual directory setup? 

My first suggestion is to verify that you have all of the necessary prerequists setup for IIS.  You can find more information in the Web Server MRG (page 418 of the PDF).

Thanks.

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Cheryl.

While I'm sure this issue has been resolved, I wanted to provide a post for historical purposes. 

The 500.19 Error Code can be reviewed here (link).  Also, make sure that you have the appropriate version of .NET installed and associated with the AppNet and AppServer Application Pools. 

If you have further issues, please reach out to your first line of support.

Take care!