cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing a new OnBase Dev instance

Roger_Linhart
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

I started setting up our first OnBase Dev instance and due to a variety of delays, did not license the instance. I have the license file from Hyland but can't get into Configuration to apply the license because the 14 day grace period has elapsed. I'm assuming I could delete and recreate the database to get a "fresh" instance but I already have a sample workflow created and would rather not lose my work. Is there another way to apply the license? I have a production and test instance that are licensed. Could I use those instances (I can open Configuration against these instances) to apply the license?

6 REPLIES 6

Roger_Linhart
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

We don't have any HASP's at all. We are still in implementation with the Hyland project team but installing a third environment for development is not in our statement of work so I'm not clear who our first line of support is, in this case.

Roger_Linhart
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

I have the license to activate the third environment. I'm just not finding instructions to activate when I can't use Configuration.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.