cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyword Updater

Deborah_Hack
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

What is the "Keyword Updater," how can I obtain it, and where can I get information/details about it's use?

Thanks-

Deborah

9 REPLIES 9

Nasir_Yilmaz
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Nickolas ,

Thank you for replay we are using thick client , and I've restarted many times

some of customer has 6 digit account number some of them has 8 and 7 digit number

We can only able search only 6 digit and manually reindexed 8 dgit account number

I update keyword through visual cold changed from keyword types with from 6 to 8

but not applied

is it possible re-index document type ?

Thank you

Jay_Wegener
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Nasir,

What is the Data Type for this specific Keyword and what is it's length set to?

Was your only method of extending the Keyword length through Visual Cold?

Thanks,

Jason

Emma_Sandford
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Struggling to find up to date info on keyword updater and the above URL to the MRG doesn't work.  Can anyone point us In the direction of some information on this module so that we can see if it is right for a customers needs?

Not applicable

the mrg for the keyword updater can be found here: https://community.hyland.com/en/gallery/items/60369-keyword-update---onbase-18-module-reference-guid...

once you've created a custom query from the config module to generate the data that you're looking to match and update, then you'd run the thick client and select the processing, keyword update - doc type menu item to run the process. an alternative to creating a custom query would be to create a report from the unity client which runs much quicker for us since we're using the hyland cloud.

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

You can find the MRG at this LINK.