cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is possible to trigger the creation and deletion of a Unity Forms from the add and remove buttons of a repeated section?

Adonis_Corniel1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

It is possible to trigger the creation and deletion of a Unity Forms from the add and remove buttons of a repeated section?

Currently I have a repeating section that I want to generate a Unity Forms document for each line created and then when the user presses the remove button the same document created from the generated line will be deleted.

Creation Script:

- when I create the unity form I store the document handle to place it as an ID in one of the lines of the repeating section

Deletion Script:

- I take the document handle that I put as ID in a field of the repeating section to delete it 

1 REPLY 1

Rob_Herman
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello,

Although you can create and delete Unity Forms and other documents from a script, Unity Forms do not have a Condition that triggers when a repeater is added or removed. Because of this, it's not possible to create and delete documents on the fly as repeater lines are added and removed.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.