cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Expanding an External AutoFill at Keyword Type Level when The Document Already have a AutoFill at Document Type Level!!

Jayson_Roman1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi

Recently I create an External Autofill at Keyword Type Level. My issue is that this AutoFill is not working, I figured that the reason is because the Document I'm trying to expand the AutoFill already has a AutoFill at Document Type Level. I this official that I can't have one autofill at keyword type level expand into a Document Type that already has an Autofill at Document Level? or there is a way to do it?.

OnBase Version: OnBase 15

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Jayson,

Thank you for post to Community. I am not sure if you got an answer from your First Line of Support or not. I wanted to post the answer to your question in case others were wondering what the answer is.

It is possible to have multiple Autofill Keyword Sets expand on a document. Forthis to occur, all autofill Keyword Sets would need to be assigned at the Keyword level. If an Autofill Keyword Set is configured at the Document Type level, This Autofill Keyword Set will be the only one referenced.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney

Hyland Software Tech Support Team Leader

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SHOBHA_KAMAT
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
I am having a same issue. Did you get an answer for this issue ?

Thanks

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Jayson,

Thank you for post to Community. I am not sure if you got an answer from your First Line of Support or not. I wanted to post the answer to your question in case others were wondering what the answer is.

It is possible to have multiple Autofill Keyword Sets expand on a document. Forthis to occur, all autofill Keyword Sets would need to be assigned at the Keyword level. If an Autofill Keyword Set is configured at the Document Type level, This Autofill Keyword Set will be the only one referenced.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney

Hyland Software Tech Support Team Leader