cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is batchnum Field in Table ItemData sourced from another base table?

John_Thomas4
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello everyone!  OnBase Novice-Newbie here!!

In researching tables and data for an internal reconciliation process, I am using the table "hsi.ItemData".  In this table there is a field named "batchnum".  The only table I have found relevant to my usage is "ProcessingLog".  The batchnum field is in that multiple times, so I tend to believe there is another table where the original, unique "key" value is generated and used.  The problem I am having, is, finding that batch number.  I have literally scoured all tables in the database (4,218) I have access to, which include dbo, hsi and sys schemas.  

Can anyone help with advice or tips of where to find this value, or will I be able to rely on the ProcessingLog table with (relative) confidence?

I appreciate, and am grateful for, anyone's advice.

Thank you all in advance!!

JT

3 REPLIES 3

Joel_Moore1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi JT,

If you are using OnBase 17 or below, you are interested in the hsi.archivedqueue table, which holds a record for all of the batches processed in the system. In OnBase 18, we changed the functionality so that only batches currently in processing are stored in hsi.archivedqueue and committed batches are stored in hsi.archivedcommitq. 

You can find the most recent version of the Database Reporting Guide here which also explains this.

Hope this helps,

Joel

Adam_VanSlyke
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hey JT,

You may be looking for the 'archivedqueue' or 'parsedqueue' tables.

bbafdce1915743cf8826c67e7a415369

0a63fa783f7940529458c14f46fd6dea

If you haven't already, I would download the 'Database Reporting Guide' from Community. The information is limited, but it will help.

Larissa_Armand
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi JT,

Have you looked at the database reporting guide? The newest version for EP2 has a batch table diagram on page 145.

https://community.hyland.com/gallery/items/71622-database-reporting-guide-onbase-foundation-ep2-modu...

The tables listed there include these that use the batchnum value: 

ITEMDATA

ARCHIVEDQUEUE

SCANNINGLOG

PARSEDQUEUE

PROCESSINGLOG

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.