cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Joomla forms with OnBase

Eli_Tomlinson
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have a website hosted by a large financial services provider.  This website is built entirely with Joomla, a very nice open source content management system.  Joomla has lots of form plug-ins, and I would like to implement one.

I see a lot of hurdles in developing an automated end-to-end integration with OnBase.  I am wondering if anyone has ideas for a best-case scenario for getting forms out of Joomla and into OnBase with as much automation and as much form integrity as possible.  Or if anyone here has worked with getting forms out of Joomla and into OnBase.

I have only looked at one form plug-in so far, and it has options to export the form data in CSV- but then I would have to internally populate a similar-looking form in order to import it into OnBase.

I could also print the completed form from Joomla and have a TIFF or PDF; but that would be a manual process- including re-creating the keywords in OnBase.

Any suggestions; real-world experiences; or links to solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0
Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.