cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index was outside the bounds of the array

Jose_Contreras
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Not sure if I am posting this in the right area.  This is what is occurring when users try to index documents.  Any idea what could be causing this?

Exception of type 'Hyland.Public.ServiceException' was thrown. ---> Source: System.Data
TargetSite: System.Object AccessIndex(Int32)
Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. ---> at System.Data.Odbc.DbCache.AccessIndex(Int32 i)
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcDataReader.GetValue(Int32 i)
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcDataReader.IsDBNull(Int32 i)
at Hyland.Core.KeysetDataResultsExternalODBC.MoveNext()
at Hyland.Canvas.Services.KeywordPanelServiceClass.ElementListFromKeysetDataResults(KeysetDataResults keysetResults)
at Hyland.Canvas.Services.KeywordPanelServiceClass.ExpandAutofillKeyset()
End of Service Exception from Server.
at Hyland.Types.Response.Validate()
at Hyland.Canvas.Controls.KeywordPanel.autofill(Int64 keysetID, KeywordInfo primary, Int64 primaryKeywordTypeID, String primaryValue, KeywordRecordInfo mikgTarget, List`1 alreadyFilledTypes, AutoFillInitiator initiator, LockValue lockvalue)
at Hyland.Canvas.Controls.KeywordPanel.autofill(Int64 keysetID, KeywordInfo primary, Int64 primaryKeywordTypeID, String primaryValue, KeywordRecordInfo mikgTarget, List`1 alreadyFilledTypes, AutoFillInitiator initiator)
at Hyland.Canvas.Controls.KeywordPanel.keyword_PreviewKeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.KeyEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawKeyboardActions actions, Int32 scanCode, Boolean isExtendedKey, Boolean isSystemKey, Int32 virtualKey)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ProcessKeyAction(MSG& msg, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.CriticalTranslateAccelerator(MSG& msg, ModifierKeys modifiers)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.OnPreprocessMessage(Object param)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

2 REPLIES 2

Nathan_Kossover
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

This appears to be an error occurring when an Autofill Keyset is being executed. Are you using External Autofill Keysets; i.e., ones that execute a script that calls to a third party system? If so, I'd look at that script. If not, I'd contact your first line of support.

Jose_Contreras
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Yes that was it.  One of the tables was accidently renamed.  It didnt know where to pull the info from.