cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index extraction from DIP then Scan Queue process

Sarah_Doyle
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have a DIP process setup for index extraction but after the import the batch is going to a scan queue for indexing. The index extraction doesn't happen automatically - I can go to the committed batches in the scan queue and right click and run index extraction and get the keywords but it would be more usefull to have it automatic. We would like to have this file for tracking down files that were imported (or not). It doesn't look like there is a workflow action for this either. Am I missing something or is there any plans to add this functionality?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the post.

When you say that the index extraction does not happen automatically, do you mean that the index extraction file is not created when running the DIP process?  I quickly tested a DIP process putting a batch into a Scan Queue and the index extraction file was created as expected.  This was in OnBase 13 and I did not test any other versions, however, I did not see any reported defects either.

Thanks.

Sarah_Doyle
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

My error - just checked the settings on the DIP process and didn't have it set correctly - thanks!Ick!

Sarah

Thanks for the update.  Glad that you were able to work it out.

Take care.