cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyland Virtual Printer

Javier_NA
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

After installing the application, you can configure the path where images are saved when the user prints with hyland virtual printer, there some configuration file?

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Javier,One way to change the default spool directory is by launching the HSIPrn executable located within the installation directory. In my case, I installed the 64 bit VPD, it was in C:\Program Files\Hyland\Virtual Printer.Once you launch that application you will have the option to change the default spool directory.Thanks!

Not applicable

You can configure the printer spool path by running HSIPrn.exe that resides in the Virtual Printer program directory. For 32-bit machines the default location is C:\Program Files\Hyland\Virtual Printer.

You can also find some additional information in the Virtual Printer MRG.

Robbie

Frank_Lan
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Is local storage of files a normal process? i.e. if we virtually print medical records, we need to know if this leave a copy on the local system.

As long as the import screen comes up after the print it is fine as the temporary files are only there until that import screen comes up. Otherwise, you might want to setup a cleanup script or something.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.