cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to search a class in API SDK (HTML version)

Nghia_Phan
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I try to search the Class DomainAuthenticationProperties in API  SDK but show nothing found. What is the good way to search any class, method, etc...API SDK HTML version.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Alex_French
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

AFAIK, the HTML SDK's search functionality is much less helpful than the older AIR version, because searches are (sort of) exact match only.

In the AIR SDK, you could search "DomainAuth" and get what you're looking for, but not in the hosted HTML version.

It looks like the exact search "DomainAuthenticationProperties" will get you a list that includes (hopefully these are semi-permenent links that you'll be able to use, I'm not sure):

The class documentation:

sdk.onbase.com/.../071e683d-ab6d-6214-1933-6d80559d7188.htm

And "Connecting To Unity Using NT/LDAP":

sdk.onbase.com/.../e810c4b1-6e20-4bc8-af18-86d3bf764b90.htm

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Timothy_Cosgrif
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

You should be able to use the search feature in the online version of the SDK.

https://sdk.onbase.com/search.html?SearchText=domainauthenticationproperties

If you have the distributed version (i.e. the HTML files), then you can put it into an IIS application in order for the ASPX page for the search to work.

Alex_French
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

AFAIK, the HTML SDK's search functionality is much less helpful than the older AIR version, because searches are (sort of) exact match only.

In the AIR SDK, you could search "DomainAuth" and get what you're looking for, but not in the hosted HTML version.

It looks like the exact search "DomainAuthenticationProperties" will get you a list that includes (hopefully these are semi-permenent links that you'll be able to use, I'm not sure):

The class documentation:

sdk.onbase.com/.../071e683d-ab6d-6214-1933-6d80559d7188.htm

And "Connecting To Unity Using NT/LDAP":

sdk.onbase.com/.../e810c4b1-6e20-4bc8-af18-86d3bf764b90.htm

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.