cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, how can I access the calendar information located in OnBase Configuration \ Org Charts \ Calendar, in this section I want to obtain the recorded holidays.

Jorge_Herrera
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Patrick_Sweeney
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello Jorge,

Currently that calendar information is not exposed via the Unity API.  Please let your customer service rep or your first line of support know that you'd like that feature in the future.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick_Sweeney
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello Jorge,

Currently that calendar information is not exposed via the Unity API.  Please let your customer service rep or your first line of support know that you'd like that feature in the future.

Jonathan_Thorn1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
The values can be pulled from the "businessholiday" table.

celsocastillo
Employee
Employee

Jorge

As a solution I think you want users to maintain Holidays information, not sure if you want to allow OnBase Configuration Utility rights for this.

Depending on your licensing use a Unity Form (with keyword type Date) or a WorkView class (attribute type date).

In this way using API, perform either a document query or execute a WorkView filter.

Even better configuring Holidays as Document or WorkView class you can execute Workflow rule to run query without programming

Hope this help