cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms work flow development

Ed_Taylor
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
Is there a limit to the number of process/forms that can be developed simultaneously?
13 REPLIES 13

Ed_Taylor
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
I would think it may have to be a case by case basis to some extent. I am thinking it should work when we need to introduce a new scanning form and workflow, small configuration changes would be best handled manually. The caveat is that if we use the migration tool then everyone needs to work together and everything would have to be migrated at the same time.

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Your statement is correct.  Again there are other options like Workflow Export to ease the process of migration, however, this will not lock Prod.  Or another option in OnBase 14 which could be helpful is the  Workflow Lifecycle Compare Tool.  It will allow the admin to compare two Lifecycles in separate repositories (ie Prod and QA or QA and Test, etc). 

Sounds like you will have to play with the scenarios and see which one works the best for you. 

Take care.

Ed_Taylor
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
Ok thanks.

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

My pleasure.  Good luck!

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.