cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms work flow development

Ed_Taylor
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
Is there a limit to the number of process/forms that can be developed simultaneously?
13 REPLIES 13

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the post.  Could you be a bit more detailed about your request?  When you say developed, are you talking about HTML Forms or Unity Forms?  Also, when you say process, are you referring to Workflow?

Thanks for your clarification.

Ed_Taylor
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
I am new to ON-Base so I am not quite sure what the correct terminology is. My team lead resigned last week and I am taking over for her. We need to develop the capability to build scanning capabilities and work flow processes for about 6 different forms. I have 2 people trained, but not experienced, to do the work and am looking at using our reseller to build several of these processes. Can this be done simultaneously or will they be stepping on each other?

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Ed,

No problem.  We are here to help.  If I understand the scenario correctly, you have a form (ie a physical paper form) which you would like to scan into OnBase and then process through a Workflow.  So the question is, can the design of the Scanning process and the Workflow process at the same time?  If that is the case then the answer is YES.  As these are independent process, they can be developed at the same time.

Hope this helps. 

Ed_Taylor
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
We would like to use the migration tool to move items between our development, quality, and production environments. The way my staff explained it to me is that when you create a linked environment "configuration settings" are locked/checked out until the changed processes/code are propagated into the environment. Our 3rd party vendor prefers to do the migrations manually, I was concerned about the internal locking/version control inherent to the configuration tool causing problems with multiple people doing things simultaneously with one group using the migration tool and another doing configuration changes manually.
Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.