Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Cabinet does not appear in the configurator

FABIAN_BOTINA1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Good day.

I have a query, a client type folder has been created in the configurator and a few days ago it no longer appeared in the configurator interface, it is reviewed at the database level and it continues to be observed, it is reviewed at the level of related types within another folder type and if it appears, but if you look for the folder in the unity interface it does not appear anywhere to be configured.

I have not understood the reason for this inpase, I am working in a test environment with version onbase 18

4 REPLIES 4

Jeff_Stoner
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Fabián -

Just to clarify – you are referring to a folder type (configurator module) and not an actual folder (unity interface), correct? If so, and you observe it in the foldertype table, then you might want to verify that it still has user groups assigned to it by checking the usergfoldertype table.

Thanks,

-jeff

Hi Jeff.

Thank you very much for your answer, what you mention is correct, the translator does not usually work very well.

The folder was created a few days ago and it worked fine, from one moment to the next it no longer appeared in the configurator interface, but at the database level it is still being observed and if I try to create a folderpop link it also appears. (It does not appear only in the configurator interface).

I have verified the table "usergfoldertype" and if it has groups assigned, also do the test of removing all groups to another folder and perform a relaunch but that folder if it continues to appear.

This has me confused.

Hi Fabián -

If the folder type exists in the foldertype table and has user groups assigned to it by the usergfoldertype table then it will appear in the Configuration module for a user assigned to one of the user groups. It is possible that it may have gotten moved to a different location in the folder type structure. You might have to check the prntfoldertypenum value for the folder type in the foldertype table and work "up the tree" in order to find its location in the Configuration module.

Regards,
-jeff

Hi -

I had an additional thought – the user needs access (user group rights) to the parent folder types as well for it to appear in the folder type configuration tree. Perhaps a user group got removed from one of the parent folder types. This might also explain why it still appears in some other locations (related folder types and folderpop url creator) – the user [group] still has access to the individual folder type.

Thanks,

-jeff