Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Cascading Dataset while upload a document

Manikanadanbe
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Dears,

I am working on External cascading dataset while uploading a document in OnBase Clients (Web ,Unity and Thick Client).I tried through Unity script but it was working at Unity Form not working while uploading a documents via(Web ,Unity and Thick Client).am I missing anything in configuration level or will not support Unity Script in this case?

Using below code I tried ,

Code removed in Violation of Community Guidelines.

Please assist me to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator
Hi Manikandakumar

It seems like you are running into a limitation of the SearchParameters.RelatedKeywordRecords Property.  Unfortunately, this property is only available within Unity Forms, and is outlined within the inline documentation of the method.

SCR 231133 is currently in the Development Backlog to allow the use of this Property outside the scope of Unity Forms.  If you would like more information on this SCR, I would recommend contacting your first line of support.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator
Hi Manikandakumar

It seems like you are running into a limitation of the SearchParameters.RelatedKeywordRecords Property.  Unfortunately, this property is only available within Unity Forms, and is outlined within the inline documentation of the method.

SCR 231133 is currently in the Development Backlog to allow the use of this Property outside the scope of Unity Forms.  If you would like more information on this SCR, I would recommend contacting your first line of support.

Dear Tyler,

Thank you for your reply,
Do you meant that right now there is no option to achieve this?

can I do the external cascading dataset using VB Script or else any other way to do it when doing normal upload from OnBase client (Thick ,Web,unity Client)?

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to see if anyone else on Community might have had a good workaround that could be provided.

Looking into the VBScript entry point, it seems like this limitation is relevant as well. As only the Keyword name and ID, and Primary Keyword value can be retrieved within the Script's entry point.

Unfortunately, there are no workarounds that come to mind in this case, nor are any outlined on the SCR. I would definitely suggest contacting your first line of support to be attached to this SCR, at the least.