cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Workflow - System.OutOfMemoryException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range.

Kamil_Minkowski
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi,

during export Workflow LifeCycle I have an error:

Export Failed

Error
An unspecified issue has occurred. Consult the diagnostics console for more information.

In the Diagnostics Console I have a record:

System.OutOfMemoryException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range.
at System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1.SetCapacity(Int32 capacity)
at System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1.Enqueue(T item)
at Hyland.Common.Core.ChangeControl.BusinessLayer.PackageGraph.<BreadthFirstTraverse>d__34`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__23`3.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.<TakeWhileIterator>d__27`1.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Hyland.ChangeControl.Engine.Engine.GuidManager.AssignBaseGuids(IEnumerable`1 exported, PackageGraph graph)
at Hyland.ChangeControl.Engine.Engine.GuidManager.AssignGuids(IEnumerable`1 referencePairs, ExportPackage package)
at Hyland.ChangeControl.Engine.Engine.ObjectExport.ExportRelatedItems(RowData baseObjects, ExportDefinition excludedObjects)
at Hyland.ChangeControl.Engine.Engine.ObjectExport.PerformAllExportSteps(ExportDefinition expDef)

How to troubleshooting this? I don't have any idea.

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Larissa_Armand
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Kamil,

We had a lot of issues with exports on earlier builds of 22.1. It's mostly better now that we are on 22.1.20, but did require another upgrade to resolve the out of memory errors. 

View answer in original post

Mike_Walkuski
Employee
Employee

Hi everyone,

There were a couple bugs that are a being addressed in the software around memory consumption while exporting configuration items in 22.1. One of them has already been resolved as of 22.1.19.1000. The other one is still open and being worked on by our R&D team.

My recommendation would be to test your export in a build of 22 that is higher than 22.1.19.1000 to see if you are able to export. If not, please open a case with your support team and reference Jira ticket# CONFIG-2324.

View answer in original post

25 REPLIES 25

Hi @Kamil Minkowski ,

Even with the stack trace, it is not clear what the issue is which would require more investigation with your first line of support.

To @Larissa Armand point, you could stand up a 22.1.20.1000 or higher build of OnBase Studio and use that.  If there is a need for the Application Server for your OnBase Studio, you could stand up a build of the 22.1.20.1000 or higher build of the Application Server as well.

Hope this helps.

Thank you @Larissa Armand and @Adam Shane 

We are also having this same problem - unable to export using 22.1.11.1000. We're unable to export a vital unity form and corresponding workflows to production. Do we have any workarounds for this? 

*Update* our UF does not include repeating fields, but it does have dozens of sections and includes 150+ keywords and 100s of other prop values. I've tried exporting the workflow with the doc type removed to no luck. I've also tired to export a separate UF and workflow and no luck. I was able to export a doc type as well as a different workflow that does not include HTML or UF. Starting to think it is UF or HTML related as a whole? 

Hi again @Larissa Armand @Adam Shane 

We investigated our issue and discovered a reason. One action in LifeCycle is "Create Form".

This UF contain 3 repeater section, each of this section contains 5-7 fields.

When we removed 2 repeater section and export package once again the result was positive without any errors.

The question is: it is System error or maybe my mistake because 3 repeater sections is too much for one UF?

HI @Kamil Minkowski ,

I do not believe that the # of repeater sections should cause the issue in general.  However, it is entirely possible that there is bug that I'm not aware of causing the problem.  You can always reach out to your first line of support for further investigation.

Take care.