Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute a task in onbase using unity API

Veena_Vani
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi,

I am using Hyland.Unity 10.0.1.154 API to do some task. Able to get lifecyles, Queues and documents.

When I try to execute a task it throws error.

Code snippet:

I am sending Queue and Document as parameter to execute Cure Loan Audit task.

_taskListList[_int_Cure_Loan_Audit_Index].Execute(_queueList[_intQueueIndex], _documentList[_intDocumentIndex]);

When I execute same from Onbase client it works without any issues.

Error Message:

An error occurred within the Unity API: Task list execution failed: Unexpected error: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {0330532A-794B-11D4-9F45-00010239317D} failed due to the following error: 80070005 Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)).
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at Hyland.Core.Session.SessionCompatibility.get_COMSession()
at Hyland.Core.Session.get_COMSession()
at Hyland.Core.Workflow.Module.ExecuteScript(Session session, Document document, Int64 batchDocumentsRemaining, VBScript script, Queue queue, String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at Hyland.Core.Workflow.Module.ExecuteScript(Session session, Document document, Int64 batchDocumentsRemaining, VBScript script, Queue queue)
at Hyland.Core.Workflow.Actions.Sys.RunScript.ExecuteAction(Session session, Document document, TaskExecutionInfo executionInfo)
at Hyland.Core.Workflow.Action.Execute(Session session, Document document, TaskExecutionInfo executionInfo)

Action: [14583] Script: Send LJ Notes to LW
Type: Sys_RunScript

Please advise, I appreciate your help.

1 REPLY 1

Brian_Koning
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello Veena,

I apologize for the delay in our answer to your question. I do hope you have resolved your issue given that it has been quite a while since you posted your question. My answer will probably be of little help to you now but will hopefully serve to guide others who face the same issues you were.

I would suggest you contact us at API Support via apisupport@onbase.com. There looks to be environmental conditions at work here and they would be difficult to diagnose over the forums. If you are not part of an API Certified organization, we can put you in contact with our Custom Solutions Group who will assist you in troubleshooting as a billable service.