cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encompass 360

Isaac_Olson
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'm going to give it a shot. We are using Encompass 360 by Ellie Mae, and we want to move all the documents that are stored in Encompass to OnBase.

We have determined we will be doing a folder structure, and which DocType each corresponding Encompass file will go to, but we need to figure out a way to easily migrate (preferably automated) from Encompass into OnBase.

Then once that is completed, we will need to automate a way to bring in new files that have been uploaded either on a daily, or weekly, basis without having to overwrite file or create multiples of the same document.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

9 REPLIES 9

Jon_Hinsman
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise
My Bank is switching to Encompass and I would have similar questions. Did anyone have a solution for Isaac?

Thanks

Jon Hinsman

First National Bank of America

Alejandro_Vaneg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Issac and Jon,

I know we are working with some customers on a similar project.

I will ask our account manager to contact your solution provider.

Alejandro Vanegas

Director, EAI Development.

@Alejandro Vanegas is there an integration option for Encompass that has been developed now? We have a customer that is asking about this for their solution, and this is the only post on Community I have found regarding this thus far. 😃 Thanks!

We are also looking for this.  IF anyone has any thoughts/ideas?  That would be great.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.