Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docpop page numbers

Smitha_Challa
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

This might be a weird question. 

Hopefully someone has some input or comments about it. I am not even sure if this is right way to do this

This is my code to invoke docpop

UriBuilder uriBuilder = null;

uriBuilder = new UriBuilder("http://appserver/");

uriBuilder.Path += "docpop/docpop.aspx";
uriBuilder.Query = string.Format("sessionid={0}&docid={1}&listtype=html&viewertype=html", sessionId, _DocumentID);

Response.Redirect(uriBuilder.Uri.ToString(), false);

This is my code to invoke the url to docpop. It opens docpop in viewertype= html mode. Is there a way I can give this html string a page range starting page to ending page?

When do I choose opening docpop in html mode compared to activex. Would it be possible to give it a range if I open docpop in viewertype = acitvex

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Scott_Johnson3
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Hi Smitha

There is a pageID parameter that will open the document on a specific page.  Check out the docpop MRG for more details.

Good Luck

Scott

View answer in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Smitha_Challa
Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Our client wants to view his documents with a page range.
What would be a good viewer for this.

Scott_Johnson3
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Hi Smitha

There is a pageID parameter that will open the document on a specific page.  Check out the docpop MRG for more details.

Good Luck

Scott

Although this will open to the specified page on images, this will still deliver the entire document. It does not split the document to return a specified page range.

Where can I download Docpop MRG. Would you mind answering another question for me. Edited my original question with a screenshot. Can I somehow configure docpop report to look up.. In the screenshot it parses the account number and opens up that little Lookup Account DDA with OK and Cancel

I was able to download Docpop MRG. It is quite helpful.