Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disk group analysis

FABIAN_BOTINA1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Good morning everyone.

Currently I want to carry out an analysis of all the volumes of the disk group in a massive way and verify what files are needed.

I know that this can be done through the thick client and through a Scheduler, but for it to work you have to enter each of the volumes and add the copy to the queue to be analyzed, now imagine that I have more than 1000 volumes and more out of 50 groups of records, it is something really difficult to get to do it one by one.

Is there an official Hyland tool to perform mass disk group analysis at all volumes? If not, could it be done massively through the thick client without having to enter volume by volume ?.

Thank you very much for your prompt help.

c9c3e2fd66d04ca58a02a4c591d1290d

1 REPLY 1

Ehab_Rizek
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hello!

If you go into OnBase Configuration -> Disk Mgmt -> Analysis rules, you can create rules to create jobs and analyze certain platters automatically. You can add targets to a rule to add specific disk groups, and then you can specify a range of volumes to be analyzed per disk group. When you run the core-based analysis processor, it always evaluates the rules first, and creates any jobs necessary based off the rules, it will then proceed to run any active analysis jobs. There is more information on the specifics of the analysis rules and how to configure them in the Platter Management MRG.

I hope this helps!

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.