cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Document

Kathy_Rickertse
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

We have a unity form that appears to have been deleted.  The user doesn't think she did but it is gone (I tried retrieval by doc handle).  We believe it was an ad hoc workflow task that deletes the document and any related items.  I tried running a report under Admin/Transaction Logs.  I tried Document History/Create/Delete and then chose Deleted Document.  I ran it a few different ways but I don't get any results.  I am thinking that because it happened via an ad hoc task that I have to run a different report?  Any help to find info related to who/how it was deleted would be appreciated.  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Michelle_Troxel
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Did you try looking in the thick client under admin->utilities->document maintenance to see if it's there? I don't have unity forms but that is where I go to "undelete" documents. 

Michelle

Kathy_Rickertse
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Michelle, 

Thank you for taking time to respond.  I did look there but we have a job that purges documents pretty quickly so it was already gone.  

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.