cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data base memory requirment

ali_hubail
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

i would like to know what is the pest practices for the onbase data base server.

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the post.

You can find recommendations and best practices for the OnBase database by reviewing the OnBase Database Reference Guides (link) within the Database Technical Community (link).  You can also find additional information related to the OnBase database by downloading the respective CommunityLIVE presentations (link).

Take care.

View answer in original post

Mike_Current
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi Ali, 

I'd like to add to the great information that Adam provided. If your question is specifically about virtualizing the OnBase database server and everything that goes along with that, I would recommend looking at the Virtualization whitepaper on Community. That paper covers what to consider and plan for when considering virtualizing all aspects of the OnBase environment.

If you have any further questions after reviewing these materials, please let us know.

Thanks,

Mike Current

QA Infrastructure Admin

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the post.

You can find recommendations and best practices for the OnBase database by reviewing the OnBase Database Reference Guides (link) within the Database Technical Community (link).  You can also find additional information related to the OnBase database by downloading the respective CommunityLIVE presentations (link).

Take care.

Mike_Current
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi Ali, 

I'd like to add to the great information that Adam provided. If your question is specifically about virtualizing the OnBase database server and everything that goes along with that, I would recommend looking at the Virtualization whitepaper on Community. That paper covers what to consider and plan for when considering virtualizing all aspects of the OnBase environment.

If you have any further questions after reviewing these materials, please let us know.

Thanks,

Mike Current

QA Infrastructure Admin

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.