cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical Platter Management Error: Error 1: There is no uncommitted disk for disk group.

Tom_Sidlauskas
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I'm getting this error when trying to run my first DIP in production.  

I've compared the disk group setup between test and production and they appear to be the same.    I didn't setup either one (new to this role).  

Follow-up:  Determined that the 'created' box wasn't checked - did a force promote on the disk group and this resolved my issue.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the post.

My guess is there happens to be a misconfiguration with the Disk Group.  It is possible that you are not able to find the OnBase.ID file or that the platter state is not correct.  I would reach out to your first line of support and open a Support Issue to help troubleshoot the issue.

Take care.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the post.

My guess is there happens to be a misconfiguration with the Disk Group.  It is possible that you are not able to find the OnBase.ID file or that the platter state is not correct.  I would reach out to your first line of support and open a Support Issue to help troubleshoot the issue.

Take care.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.