cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing multiple users from Standard authentication to Integrated authentication

Nat_Mara
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I know we can import either and XML or a TXT file to create or modify multiple users, however I do not see the option to change authentication type.  Is there a way to do that another way, besides manually changing each user individually?

Importing a file would be easier, as I can get an export out of AD, and can only update the export file to import.  Otherwise, I have to update thousands of users and coordinate with their line of business application to update their system as well.

thanks,

Nat

3 REPLIES 3

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Nat.

There is not.  You would need to engage Hyland Support to make the change as this would be done via a Database Script.

Best wishes.

Also, as a note, when you use the Config | Users | User / Group Import method for import users, if you don't specify a password for the user (meaning comment out the <password /> key) then it will enable the "Integrated Security Logon Only" option for the user.

Thanks Adam.  that is a possibility if we need to go that route. thanks for the suggestion.

take care