cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a unity form button execute and display a Workview filter to the user?

Deena_Hess1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I want to execute a WorkView filter on a unity form and display the results to the user so they can find the option they want. Right now I'm thinking I'll have to write the results to a table on the form. Is it possible to set this up so the filter will display instead of messing with the form itself?

I meant to post this in Unity API. Can someone move it for me?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Deena

If i understand your issue correctly, you are looking to display an embedded Filter within a Unity Form.  If that is correct, that peice of functionality is unfortunately not available.  At this time, there is little capability between Unity Forms and WorkView.

In this case, you will need to read the results, and display them within a Table on the form.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Deena

If i understand your issue correctly, you are looking to display an embedded Filter within a Unity Form.  If that is correct, that peice of functionality is unfortunately not available.  At this time, there is little capability between Unity Forms and WorkView.

In this case, you will need to read the results, and display them within a Table on the form.