cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill keyword Import Processor

Dawn_Oravetz
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I am trying to use the Autofill keyword import processor to update the keyword table and change keywords on existing documents. Even though I have selected "Update existing AutoFill Keyword sets with data from file" it is adding a keyword instead of replacing the existing one. I have been working with my 3rd party vendor, they can not recreate the problem on their end, but can not find anything on my end that would cause it. We are currently running 9.2

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Hello Dawn,

Are you also updating the keywords in the database, meaning are the new keywords being updated in the autofill keysets? if so, are those getting updated properly? Also, the keywords you are replacing/updating, do they have multiple instances of the keyword type? Eg:

Account Number: 1234

Name: Joe Smith

Name: Jane Smith

~Riddhi

David_Geller9
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Dawn,

In config, under the AutoFill Keyword Sets Configuration, take a look at the first checkbox (Allow Multiple Autofill Keyword Set Selection).  I'm guessing that is checked, which is intended to allow multiple rows with the primary value.  Next, in either config under Import, or the Client under Admin / Autofill / Importer, you want to check the box (Update all documents with data from file) and choose the rest of the checkboxes where appropriate.

Hope this helps.

-david

Dawn_Oravetz
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have checked to make sure the autofill keyword set in the database is updating correctly as far as if I do a view search for a give account # it returns the new name with only one name in the name field. I looked in config and do not have the check next to Allow Multiple Autofill keyword set selection. I did notice that the individual keywords that make up the set are not assigned to the autofill keyword set, not sure if this could be causing the problem.