cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Tasks documentation

Jeffrey_Seaman
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I've reviewed a few of the 22.1 videos and was intrigued by the new "API Tasks" functionality. I can see some potential uses of this feature for some integrations our customers are interested in.

The Workflow video said to refer to the 22.1 Workflow MRG for more information. I've checked this MRG and it appears this feature is not included in the documentation outside of referencing "Workflow API Tasks" as being one of the items that can be exported/imported in a bulleted list. There's also a reference to "Web/API Tasks", but that is described as a legacy feature that seems to be from the early web client days.

I did manage to find a brief overview of the feature in the REST API documentation, but I'm not having any luck finding anything under the Unity API documentation.

Did this maybe not make it into the Workflow MRG in time? Any thoughts on when the Unity API documentation will be updated (or direction on where to find it if it is already there)?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Greg_Cieslik
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jeffrey Seaman 

The Workflow MRG is currently being updated to include information on the new Workflow API Tasks functionality. I apologize for it being excluded and only referenced in the SDK. I hope to have the new MRG published as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Greg

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Greg_Cieslik
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jeffrey Seaman 

The Workflow MRG is currently being updated to include information on the new Workflow API Tasks functionality. I apologize for it being excluded and only referenced in the SDK. I hope to have the new MRG published as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Greg

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.