cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 11 Support (OnBase 16)

Chris_Pellman
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Is there any information on when iOS 11 will be compatible with OnBase Mobile?  We are on OnBase 16 and experiencing minor problems if the mobile device is on iOS 11.

7 REPLIES 7

Tom-Buehner
Employee
Employee

Hi Chris!

Were you able to get this resolved?  We've verified that all of our iOS apps work on iOS 11

Are you trying to view documents in Workflow?  If so, in order for the queues to display on a mobile device, queues must contain an ad hoc task list that has been configured with the "Available for Mobile Devices" configuration option.

If you're still running into issues, please reach out to your first line of support to investigate this further.

Thank you!

-Tom

Yes, the user is trying to view documents in workflow. No queues have been changed or added since he did the iOS update and he could see everything prior to that time. First line support said the the iOS 11 was not supported at this time, so that prompted me making this post on Community.

Is an update to the OnBase app needed to be compatible with iOS 11?

Zach_McGuire
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Chris, 

I was not able to reproduce this issue. Are you sure you do not have a default workflow filter applied? I would also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the device. At this point I believe the best option would be contacting your first line of support. 

Thanks, 

Zach