cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweep in Unity will not pick up the File Name keyword.

Rowlen__B_Wilso
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

We have added the File Name keyword to a scan queue but when we sweep in documents in Unity it does not pick up the File Name. When we do a Sweep Directory in the thick client it picks up the File Name keyword. We have Reset Server Cache multiple times and reset IIS but Unity Client is not picking it up. Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7

Barbara_Ebel-La
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Did you check the box?

82961d6794bc4d9389abfc94536373a9

Thanks @Barbara Ebel!

This is most likely it, this box is not checked by default. If you want it to be populated automatically this must be checked. Your scan queue must also be configured for pre-index or Full-index as well.

https://support.hyland.com/r/OnBase/Document-Imaging/English/Foundation-22.1/Document-Imaging/Instal...

In order to store documents' file names as Keyword Values when sweeping them into OnBase, the Keyword Type must have the Processing File Name Keyword option selected in the Keyword Type Settings dialog box (see the System Administration module reference guide or help file for more information), the scan queue being used to sweep the documents into OnBase must be configured to sweep documents in Pre-Index or Full-Index scan mode, and the documents' file names cannot be excessively long.

Rowlen__B_Wilso
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Yes, the Processing File Name keyword is checked and the Scan Queue is set to Default to Pre-Index Scan Mode. Again, it works in the Thick Client but not Unity. 

That is very interesting. I see you are on 22. I just ran through this in my 22 Unity and it worked without issue under the above conditions.

afdba8e1fd1044ae95c3a7bb97a3e379

I would recommend engaging your first line of support for further assistance as I believe this may require a more in-depth look into your environment/configuration.