cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intergration with LaserPro

Not applicable

I am working on integrating OnBase with the LaserPro barcodes.  I was wondering if anyone else has integrated OnBase using the LaserPro barcodes?  If so, did you just setup a barcode process or was it a more detailed integration process?

Any feedback is welcome.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Eric_Schultz
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

As long as the barcodes use a standard supported format, there should be nothing special from a LaserPro perspective.  It should follow all of the configuration steps outlined in the production document imaging and barcode processing module reference guides.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Eric_Schultz
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

As long as the barcodes use a standard supported format, there should be nothing special from a LaserPro perspective.  It should follow all of the configuration steps outlined in the production document imaging and barcode processing module reference guides.

Linda_Sojka
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I would be interested in this as well, but for Nautilus. Does this also stand for Nautilus. I am assuming that the barcode engine would also be required?

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.