cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyland Cloud and Hyperdrive Issue - FOS Scanning

Ryan_Heathcote
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

We are using Hyland Cloud with version 21.1.34.1000  and are on Hyperdrive, Feb 2023.
Ever since we migrated to Hyland Cloud, we've been having a sporadic issue when users try to scan in both Media Manager and the Document List in Reg.
After choosing their Document Type & Encounter, when they click the Scan button, the screen flashes, and they are returned to either Media Manager or the Document List. They never get the Hyland OnBase Front Office Scanning window to finish the indexing workflow.
We've restarted their machines, killed their Citrix sessions, and nothing makes it start working. If they move to another PC, or by the next morning, then they are good to go again and can scan with no issues.
This issue is very intermittent, not widely reported, never reported by the same person. All the users thus far have had a Cadence Front Desk Template applied to them.
Has anyone else experienced this? We have a Sherlock open with Epic, and we've turned on logging, but haven't captured anything yet.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

It sounds to me like something is getting stuck on the Application Server. I would highly suggest looking into the logs there to see if you can find anything specific that might point you in the right direction.

Ryan_Heathcote
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hey Ryan - we have tried DC logs and it didn't capture anything. We also tried logging from the Epic side to see if anything was logged there and nothing. 

I did open a case with support and it seems like at least one other Healthcare organization has experience this same error. Not sure there is a fix for it yet except a possible upgrade to 22. Once I know more I will let everyone know. 

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.