cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Type must be renditionable when Image Processing is configured to not create a new version

Keerthi_Cheruku
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I am receiving the error "Document Type must be renditionable when Image Processing is configured to not create a new version" when trying to use convert to Image step in the scan queue Image Processing. FYI, Checkbox is already enabled for the document to allow multiple renditions. Can some one please help me if there is anything else I am missing?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

George_Sialmas
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

@Keerthi Cherukuri Have you configured the Document Type assigned to the Scan Queue to "Allow Multiple Renditions"? There is a check box option in OnBase Configuration | Document Type | <selected Document Type> | Rendition/Revision | Allow Multiple Renditions. This option needs to be checked. If you check it, please perform an IIS Reset for the change to take effect.
152af214088a424bbdf3b9731d9801be

Regards,

George

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

George_Sialmas
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

@Keerthi Cherukuri Have you configured the Document Type assigned to the Scan Queue to "Allow Multiple Renditions"? There is a check box option in OnBase Configuration | Document Type | <selected Document Type> | Rendition/Revision | Allow Multiple Renditions. This option needs to be checked. If you check it, please perform an IIS Reset for the change to take effect.
152af214088a424bbdf3b9731d9801be

Regards,

George