cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Virtual Printer preview window in Unity EP5 be set to 'fit to width' by default?

Julio_Dos_Sant1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

We recently upgraded from v18 to EP5 and ever since then users are saying that, when they print something to the Virtual Printer, that the document preview window that comes up in Unity ("Perform Import" window) used to be in 'fit to width' by default but that is not happening anymore, it seems to be in 'fit to window' mode. That causes issues for the users not being able to see the contents on some documents.

I have not been able to find any configuration where that setting can be changed so I was wondering if anybody had any insight on that.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Melissa_Foster
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I Identified the same issue in May (it occurs even with the image scale set to Fit to Width in User Options > Image Scale). 

Please request your FLOS add you to this JIRA ticket:

[Support Case Status] - Defect Verified
[JIRA ID] - CSFPR-1953
[JIRA Summary] - Unity Import in Foundation doesn't fit to width for the image preview

Workaround:

Click in the preview window.

Hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard and scroll up with your mouse. 

The image will zoom in and fill the preview screen.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Melissa_Foster
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I Identified the same issue in May (it occurs even with the image scale set to Fit to Width in User Options > Image Scale). 

Please request your FLOS add you to this JIRA ticket:

[Support Case Status] - Defect Verified
[JIRA ID] - CSFPR-1953
[JIRA Summary] - Unity Import in Foundation doesn't fit to width for the image preview

Workaround:

Click in the preview window.

Hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard and scroll up with your mouse. 

The image will zoom in and fill the preview screen.

Thank you for the info Melissa.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.