cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the ProgIDs for Epic February 2019?

Sharon_Weber1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

What are the ProgIDs for Epic February 2019?   And when will documentation regarding integrations for Epic February 2019 be available?

3 REPLIES 3

Julia_Tabaj
Employee
Employee

Hi Sharon, 

The ProgIDs for any version of Epic after August 2018 are the same. There is a new version of Configuring Epic for OnBase ready to go which you can request from your Sales Account Executive. However, there is a specific configuration change needed for the ROI Web Service, which is recommended best practice as of Epic November 2018, in Epic February 2019 that we are waiting to get confirmation from Epic on that is not yet in that guide. As soon as I have confirmation on the setting, I will publish it as the March 2019 version of Configuring Epic for OnBase (complete with a Blog post on this community page). 

Thanks!

Julia

Julia,

Can you elaborate more on this setting change and best Practice? I would be very interested in knowing this as we have the ROI integration installed.

Thanks.

I am wondering this as well.  We are getting ready to switch to the ROI Web Service in production and will be going to Nov2018 in April and Feb2019 sometime between May-Aug.

I wish there was also an email notification for things like this as well.  Since the community email notifications were not working when the SigDef issue was posted we unknowingly provided an affected version to the group that maintains our Citrix disk images for Epic and they had to redo the image with an updated build.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.