cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnBase Epic Patient Viewer Integration - Setting up a call with an hospital who has already rolled this out

Joshua_Simon1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi, I was wondering if there are any organizations using the OnBase Patient Viewer with Epic that would be willing to have a call with UC Davis. We are thinking about rolling this out and would love the opportunity to talk with someone who has already gone through the process.

Please let me know. Thank you!

11 REPLIES 11

Not applicable

Hello Josh, I have done a patient viewer implementation in 2017 with Epic.  Feel free to let me know if the team there wants to talk.

Thanks

Eliki_Damuni
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Another option is OnBase MRG's, which can prove very informative.  I think this particular one is called Patient Window.

Good luck!

Not applicable

Eliki you are correct. MRG tells you how to set it up. But there is no information about where this products belongs to in the EMR, and what benefits it can potentially provide to physicians/clinicians and watch and learn type of experience. I have seen patient window presented in a few hospital systems where the physicians were not explained fully what it can do. And the project died before it started.

Please email me directly if you need any anything.

Joshua_Simon1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
Hi Ediz,

Do you work for a hospital with an Epic implementation? We are trying to get in touch with hospitals that are currently live with patient viewer. We are not able to hire any professional services at this time. Please let me know. Thank you.