cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnBase and Epic Resolute Billing Workflow

Ryan_Heathcote
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

We are integrated with Epic Resolute billing, and we are utilizing the Correspondence workflow Hyland provided for us when we went live with Epic. However, when we went live with Epic our Epic team did not have work queue’s setup. Right now, our nightly file has some static values and places the images in one single bucket.

Going forward we are creating work queues in Epic and going to send documents to the work queues based of a value for different document types.

I was wondering if I could chat with someone who has set this up using Hyland workflow and how you accomplished it?

Thanks!

Ryan

5 REPLIES 5

Michelle_Troxel
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

@Ryan Heathcote do you want the document type to determine the work queue based on a value? Just making sure I understand correctly. We have done this. I did it 2 ways and one I like better than the other. Happy to email/chat with you on the solutions.

Michelle.troxell@osumc.edu

Michael_Badia
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Ryan,

good morning,

we have built this workflow about 6 months ago, if you would like to discuss let me know I can show you our workflow we have created.

Ryan_Heathcote
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hey Michael, I'd love to see what you all came up with. What is a good email I can reach you at? 

Michael_Badia
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Ryan,

you can reach me at michael.badia@mountsinai.org, we can setup a zoom call and I can go through the workflow.