cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Healthcare document corrections

Amy_Lupkes
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Looking to connect with organizations that have implemented the latest document corrections for healthcare.   Our organization has the original document corrections with the sticky note, that disappears after the document is corrected.  Bad, I know.   We are on a tight budget and will not pay for Services to implement, but cannot find a MRG or any build related documentation.  Was hoping someone would be willing to share their knowledge so we can try to do it ourselves.

Thanks for the help!

21 REPLIES 21

Not applicable

Hello Ronnie

We have been using doc corrections only when the document itself need to be seperated or fixed and anyother time when it needs to be indexed to another patient or document type, we have been using our Epic EMR.

I'd like to exchange ideas with you on that. 

Not applicable

I also noticed a few of you asking for the docuementation on Doc correction build. 

I will go thru this thread and send them shortly. My apologies haven't see these updates earlier.

Lynsy_Manzanare
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi Ediz! We have been struggling with some of our workflow logic surrounding Document Corrections as well, would you mind connecting via email, our team would love to share ideas if we can work on streamlining our process? lbrown5@phs.org

Kelly_Wakeman
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Ediz,

Please forward any documentation you may have to me as well. I had previously sent you an email requesting it; however, I am not sure you received the email.

Thank you,
Kelly
kelly.wakeman@guthrie.org

Hi Everyone, 

It's great to see the discussion and interest in this key healthcare solution. We are planning a lunch and learn session to present the differences in each version and considerations around the standard solution. Stay tuned for more details on a date and registration information. If there are any questions that you would like to see us cover during session, please post them here. 

Thanks, 

Sarah Armenio