cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Healthcare document corrections

Amy_Lupkes
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Looking to connect with organizations that have implemented the latest document corrections for healthcare.   Our organization has the original document corrections with the sticky note, that disappears after the document is corrected.  Bad, I know.   We are on a tight budget and will not pay for Services to implement, but cannot find a MRG or any build related documentation.  Was hoping someone would be willing to share their knowledge so we can try to do it ourselves.

Thanks for the help!

21 REPLIES 21

Not applicable

Hello Amy - I don't know an MRG, but here is the latest reference info from Hyland that is called "HealthCare Corrections 1.0" the new stuff. 

The most commonly functionality that most existing customers have is called "Document Corrections 2.0" and its older version And building it from scratch is very detailed. Ask your Hyland rep if they give you a exported copy of it and you can  import into WF and make changes from there. 

https://community.hyland.com/connect/healthcare-onbase-technology-sig/resources/items/61519-healthca...

There are mention of afew things

1) The Doc corrections request form ( HTLM or XML form) . You can ask that form from your Hyland rep. See it they make it available to you for nominal or no fee, And ask for and export of WF. So you can import in. and make changes

2) You will need ad hoc user task that will create buttons for you in your client. (I recommend unity). And as you opush buttons the request form and the related documents will move thru the WF and perform corrections. 

3) New "HealthCare Corrections 1.0" uses the document to run thru WF where as old "Document Corrections 2.0" version runs the request form thru the WF and update related documents as it goes thru WF. There are some related documents properties used to make this happen.

In summary if you are doing correction and it will update and EMR like Epic or similar, my suggestion would be get what Hyland has rather than you building yourself, their code takes into Account alot of scnenarios and makes sure you are covered from them.

Amy_Lupkes
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Thanks Ediz!  We have been told we have to pay for Hyland Services and have not been able to get any info off of the community regarding the actual build, so we were asked to reach out to other Community members to see if they could provide some assistance or knowledge share.  We will reach out to our rep again.  

Not applicable

Feel free to email  me ediz@evetsolutions.co I can look into answering any of your questions. Or email me your contact info and I will get in touch with you . 

Not applicable

Amy, I have actually gotten some addtional documentation on this that I put together recently. Let me know if you still need it.