cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic consent forms

Not applicable

I was just told by the director of our HIM department that Epic will soon have functionality to provide an electronic consent form that the provider can use and have the patient sign, this would then be stored on Epics Blob server. Our preference would be to have this done in OnBase through an OnBase/Epic integration. Does OnBase have any solutions for this?

Greg Peery

Oregon Health & Science University 

2 REPLIES 2

Marypat_Schrant
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Greg,

Thank you for reaching out – yes, the functionality that you request is available!  Consents can be signed by a patient and then archived in OnBase instead of the Epic Blob.  If you need additional information about licensing this module, please reach out to your OnBase Account Manager.  Thanks!

Eric_Stewart4
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

[quote user="Greg Peery"]

I was just told by the director of our HIM department that Epic will soon have functionality to provide an electronic consent form that the provider can use and have the patient sign, this would then be stored on Epics Blob server. Our preference would be to have this done in OnBase through an OnBase/Epic integration. Does OnBase have any solutions for this?

Greg Peery

Oregon Health & Science University 

Greg,

Where did your organization land on this topic?  My current organization is in the decision making phase in regards to "e-signing" documents.  Currently they are planning to use Epic, however I was just curious if you ended up going through OnBase and what your experience was like. 

Thanks for any information,

Eriic Stewart

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.