cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word Template Builder for Doc Comp in OnBase 15

James_Edwards2
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

We have a Doc Comp License, and the template builder for Word currently running under OnBase 13. I'm trying to implement the same functionality in a Test Onbase 15 system. I have downloaded the following files:
- Doc Comp Service (installed and running)
- Hyland Document Composition v2.0.msi
- web150026OfficeProducts
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime x64 (32 bit version won't install on Server 2012 R2)
- Word 2013 (32 bit)

If I install the Web Office Products, the template builder appears in Word, but I get a "not licensed for Office Integration" error.  If I run the MSI instead there is no Template Builder when I open Word.  What files do I really need and/or what actions do I need to take?
Thanks in advance,
Jim

4 REPLIES 4

John_Anderson4
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Don't you also need to download and install Doc Comp Config?

Tony_Maimone
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator
Hi Jim,
I misread your question yesterday and I apologize. When using the Hyland Office 2013 Integration x86 installer, you will need to select the Template Builder 2013 option to install the Template Builder for Document Composition. When opening Microsoft Word, select the Template Builder Tab in the Word ribbon. If you selected the Word 2013 Add-in during the install, you will see the OnBase tab in the Microsoft ribbon. This would be why you are getting the "not licensed for Office integration" error if you are not licensed for the Office Business Applications 2013. You will need to have the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime installed for the Template Builder.
Thank you,

James_Edwards2
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Thanks for the replies.  I will try the install again.  I did see "onbase" instead of "template builder" .  I'll let you know how it goes.

JIm

James_Edwards2
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Tony,

That was the solution.  It looks like I'm back in business.  Thanks a million!

Jim