cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Action resulting in error about "file cannot be opened because it has no pages"

Josh_Betts
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have a very small test workflow to check out Document Packaging, a simple Ad Hoc Task that finds 2 to 3 related docs, pops up a message box with their individual Doc Dates and Doc Names for testing, and then goes to a Generate Document Package WF Action. When I disable this WF Action, all of the pop ups happen as expected. With this WF action enabled, I see the first document's pop up, and then I get an exception.

The error text from the Bug Report's exception is this:

Exception: Task list execution failed: Exception Type Datalogics.PDFL.LibraryException: Error opening document: This file cannot be opened because it has no pages. Error number: 1073938494
[1699]

There is a simple Document Packaging Template, and it's a simple test to just merge the PDFs. The PDFs in question do have at least 1-2 pages when you view them in the Unity Client, and they are just simple MS Edge and Chrome browser default tabs, printed to PDFs via the standard MS Print to PDF driver. A couple other PDF sources have been tried as well, but the results are the same.

Has anyone receive this error?

Thanks,
Josh

0 REPLIES 0