cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keywords for a composed document created from a workview object

Patricia_Bravo
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I am composing a document from a workview object with the workflow action "Compose Document". The template has the placeholders needed and the document is created correctly and imported into the OnBase system, using the settings I defined for the action, including the document type to use. My problem is that the keywords aren't populated since the source isn't a document to inherit them and I haven't seen where I can assign attributes to keywords. I thought about setting properties for each attribute and then taking the keyword values from the properties but I don't know how to find the related document I just created to do it.

Can you please help me? How can I index the document without having a user to do so?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Roland_Ohlson
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi,

In the setup for the placeholder you have the Placeholder (Attribut) to Keyword mapping

e2b491c38e464a58bdce6332a6506c8e

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Roland_Ohlson
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi,

In the setup for the placeholder you have the Placeholder (Attribut) to Keyword mapping

e2b491c38e464a58bdce6332a6506c8e

Thank you very much

Roland, after configuring appropriately I was able to get the values from the placeholders. Now I would like to save some of the values from the original workview object, as keywords for the composed document which aren't used as placeholders.

From the MRG I understood I could inherit keywords from source document when possible, but they aren't inherited. Is there something I am not doing or did I misunderstood and I should have them as placeholders to be able to save them? If that is the case, would it be a good idea to place them in a table, with very small white font so they don't get in the way of anything?

Thank you again

Matthew_Guzzi
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Thank you so much for this solution. It solved my issue as well.

Matt