cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example of an e-form prompt?

John_Anderson4
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Does anyone have a very simple example of an e-form that can be used as a prompt within Doc Comp? I've tried setting one up, and it displays and submits fine, but no values fill in to the template. I'm not sure if fields need to be configured a certain way, or if a certain type of button needs to be used to submit, etc.

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Heather_MacAski
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Thank you, now I have the drop down boxes working.  Which I think I probably did with my orginal form I was using.  Where I think I may be having the problem is with the condition.  On my form I have the values of Yes or No.  In my condition if Yes it should be pulling a fragment, no do nothing.  This does work with using the regular User Prompt but nothing is happening with the HTML Prompt.  I'm assuming once I get the value of Yes my condition should work, but maybe I'm missing something.

Heather_MacAski
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I can get the condition to work if I enter my fragment (only one sentance) into the "Insert Text" Action but I cannot get it to "Insert a Fragment"

Jordan_Polaniec
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello Heather,

SCR 148946 exists for this issue.  If you would like to be attached to the SCR, feel free to contact your first line of support and they will go ahead and do that for you.

Thank you,

Jordan Polaniec

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Heather,

As a follow up, we identified a defect in the software where HTML Forms with Conditions used to populate fragments do not evaluate correctly.  This is related to SCR: #148946.

Thanks.

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Heather,

I already added you to the SCR.  You can follow up with your first line of support for updates.

Take care.