cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of Document Composition Courses

Lynnette_Collie
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Is there any particular reason why Doc Comp courses seem to only be available through Premium Subscription.  The majority of our correspondence is generated  using doc comp.  Either manually or systematically.  But a small company like ours can't necessarily make the kind of investment that is needed to Premium Subscription.  When we hire new employees we have no where to direct them except the MRG (which is a bit overwhelming if your new).

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Tony_Maimone
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Lynnette,

I would suggest looking at the blogs for the Best of Community Live 2016 - Document Composition as it is a great video to start talking about what has changed in Document Composition and it gives an overview of the product. When your new employees are ready to get their hands dirty, I would suggest Try.OnBase.com for the self-paced labs that work with Document Composition. It will give the users access to a sandbox area to try out what the product can offer.

I hope this helps and thank you for using Community.

Thank you,

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tony_Maimone
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Lynnette,

I would suggest looking at the blogs for the Best of Community Live 2016 - Document Composition as it is a great video to start talking about what has changed in Document Composition and it gives an overview of the product. When your new employees are ready to get their hands dirty, I would suggest Try.OnBase.com for the self-paced labs that work with Document Composition. It will give the users access to a sandbox area to try out what the product can offer.

I hope this helps and thank you for using Community.

Thank you,