Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice error GenerateCompleteLink - Repository not set for document type

Lariza_Marie_Oc
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi,

I hope someone may help me. I'm using the web service GenerateCompleteLink to make the documents from OB Workflow retrievable in SAP via the PO number. May I ask the questions below?

• Should I map something to the Return Value field?
  • For the Business Object ID, should I map this to the KWs company code, PO number and year? Currently, we don't have these KWs yet in our forms and doc types
  • For the document type, should the doc type set in ArchiveLink admin be the doc type configured and assigned to the Object Type in SAP via OAC2?

Thank you for your continuous help. I really appreciate this community 🙂

Regards

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Ron_Simko
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

1)  The return value is a GUID and mapping that value is up to you.  You could map it to a 'SAP GUID' keyword in the event that you might have a use for it later.  But it's not necessary.

2) The business object id mapping is dependent on which business object type that you are using.  Since this is a PO, the business object type will be BUS2012 and therefore the business object id will be just the PO number.  You can see what is required for each business object type in SAP TCODE: SWO1

e5353ceaa0164c6db19e63067fff4ba9

3) The sapDocType is indeed the OAC2 configured doctype

View answer in original post

Ron_Simko
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

It should be available here:

e218da3523a64ebbaa4efc735210a54d

View answer in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Ron_Simko
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

1)  The return value is a GUID and mapping that value is up to you.  You could map it to a 'SAP GUID' keyword in the event that you might have a use for it later.  But it's not necessary.

2) The business object id mapping is dependent on which business object type that you are using.  Since this is a PO, the business object type will be BUS2012 and therefore the business object id will be just the PO number.  You can see what is required for each business object type in SAP TCODE: SWO1

e5353ceaa0164c6db19e63067fff4ba9

3) The sapDocType is indeed the OAC2 configured doctype

One other quick note.  You will want to go into SAP TCODE: OAC3 and make sure that you have this entry there (a BUS2012/MEOORDER entry): 

2298f74308be4ef39c89c9cf08c7a9d1

If you do not, you will need to run the following program in TCODE: SE38 -> MMPUR_BOR_CHANGE_ARL

This will allow archivelink linking to BUS2012

Hi Ron,

I thought I already replied. Haha. Thank you for the info. I tried via re-testing in the WF but got the same error message. Should the document type in the ArchiveLink Admin be the same with what was configured in OAC2? Thank you

When configuring the content repository in the ArchiveLink Admin, the document type associated with that repository will be an OnBase document type.

On the SAP side, you will have a content repo who's name matches what you created in the ArchiveLink Admin (TCODE: OAC0 , also where you send the certificate), an SAP document type (TCODE: OAC2), and an entry to link the SAP business object type with the content repository and the sap document type (TCODE: OAC3) - in this case since you're working with a purchase order your entry will link BUS2012 with your repo and SAP doc type.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.