Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Archiving to OnBase Solution

Nurdi_Effendi
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi There,

I have any question from my Opportunity Customer, that we need to confirm with the Expertise from Hyland also.

Is there any capability from Hyland to allow Customer that using SAP R/3 System to perform SAP Transaction Archiving to OnBase Systems ?

It’s mean , Customer’s using SAP R/3 believe by during the time, their SAP R/3 Database will growth significantly , and for those concern they need a solution to allow them to archive "un-frequently access"  transaction’s / data from SAP R/3 Database to external Document Management / Transactional Management System using a specific TCODE , specific time range, specific company code, etc.

And if any requirement to access the archived transaction in the future, SAP User is only type the specific Information from their SAP Application and all transaction / data that already archived to Onbase will be can easily retrieve.

If any solution from Hyland can deliver the requirement or business case above please kindly send me the related document / white paper / datasheet ..

2 REPLIES 2

Gary_Noe
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Nurdi

Because OnBase is a Certified ArchiveLink solution, we do have the ability to Archive data from SAP into the OnBase Repository.  These archive files are stored in their native format and are available from within the SAP interface.  This allows a user to execute a search in SAP and simultaneously search the OnBase Archive if SAP cannot find the appropriate object "online"

Hi Gary.. Thanks for your answered.. do you have any datasheets , whitepaper regarding to the SAP ArchiveLink Solution

Thanks,