cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onbase Foldering in SalesForce

Daniel_Bangston
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I am wondering if this is an option within the SalesForce integration. We will be utilizing SalesForce for our customer experience and main tool going forward. I wanted to integrate the OnBase foldering as a way to see all the accounts/products a customer has with us. Within each account/product of course is all the documents per account or customer. Is this an option, I am failing to see this referenced anywhere at this time. Thanks, 

3 REPLIES 3

Colleen_Alber
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Daniel,
Unfortunately, OnBase Foldering is not yet available from the Salesforce interface when using our integration. CC'ing our Product Manager @Bryan Boynar and Product Owner @Richard Anderson so they are aware of the feature request.

Colleen

Colleen, thank you for your response.  Do you know if the option is there with an API if we were to build it on our own? I am not sure if anyone else has tried this, but we do use Mulesoft for custom integration. 

Hi Daniel,
Great question! You could certainly use FolderPop, creating a link that would display the folder interface in a separate window. The Unity API is also an option to get the folder and its contents, but then you would have to create the UI to display the documents / keywords.
Colleen