cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering hit list

Debbie_Kresl
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Once you retrieve documents via feature selection from GIS (i.e. 100 documents returned in hit list) are you able to filter the document hit list using keywords/attributes?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Debbie.

Thanks for reaching out on Community!

Depending on which iteration of the Integration you are using, you have the ability to include a Document Date column and a Document Type column in the hitlist. The rows in the hitlist can then be sorted by Document Date, Document Type or Document Name. Currently, there is no way to filter a hitlist by keyword or attribute explicitly; however, if the Autoname string includes keyword values, sorting by Document Name can make it easier to find documents with certain keywords.

I hope this helps. Please reach out with any more questions!

Thanks.

-Jessica

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Debbie.

Thanks for reaching out on Community!

Depending on which iteration of the Integration you are using, you have the ability to include a Document Date column and a Document Type column in the hitlist. The rows in the hitlist can then be sorted by Document Date, Document Type or Document Name. Currently, there is no way to filter a hitlist by keyword or attribute explicitly; however, if the Autoname string includes keyword values, sorting by Document Name can make it easier to find documents with certain keywords.

I hope this helps. Please reach out with any more questions!

Thanks.

-Jessica